No one wants to go through the pain of divorce. If you do get a divorce it's because the pain from being in a relationship is not allowing you to carry on anymore. How ironic is it that even after you have taken the punch of divorce in your stomach that you are still oppressed and imprisoned by it? This is what you need to know:
You are not alone. This happens to most if not all of us.
There is hope. With motivation and the correct interventions, and guidance we can help you use your pain to rebuild faster, stronger, and higher than you ever thought possible.
- Be aware of jumping into relationships without rebuilding your 'self' first. Years of damage to the 'self' has be addressed first before you can expect to find and create a healthy relationship. Otherwise you can accidentally get trapped in a pain cycle.
- After years of being in a relationship it is difficult to think alone, to get things done alone, and to live alone. Please know that alone can be powerful, strong, beautiful, peaceful, and happy. We can help you get there.
If you are finding being alone challenging, you can:
- If you feel like you can do it on your own but are not sure, call us and lets discuss it.
- If you feel you would like some help but don't want to start going to therapy for it, call us to schedule a consult. Consult is different from therapy as it is more directive and solution-focused.
- If you are having difficulty, but are not ready for even a consult, still call and let us know this. Ask us for some suggestions on books, media, etc.